Saturday, July 25, 2009

SAFETY FIRST!!!

It is nice to know that Riley puts safety first by wearing his life jacket during any and all water activities, such as "swimming in the basket" as he calls it. He even insists on wearing his life jacket when he runs through the sprinklers :) He sat in this rubbermaid bin for about four hours the other day. He even ate his lunch and a popsicle in there!
I'm pretty sure she could win a baby contest. At the parade in Spanish Fork yesterday a float went by with all the baby contest winners, and you should have seen how jealous those babies got when they saw Malia.


Okay, enough of bragging about my kids. I know, everyone thinks their kids are the most wonderful and the cutest of all the kids...but it's good we think that about our kids since we are their biggest support and cheerleader in this life. By the way, to all my friends and relatives...I think your kids are cute too :)

As for what's going on in our lives, well the biggest thing on our minds is how to get our backyard in. This involves sprinkling system, fence, sod, etc but we are not sure in what order and where to start! Life is busy but great right now, and we are enjoying living in our house and appreciating being all settled in.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Woah! That is way crazy about your house. Your dad was saying something about it, but I had no idea.

I'm sorry we didn't get the best of chances to visit or hang out. I really neglected all my friends (and family) during my long stay in Utah. I'm embarrassed, but I don't know where all the time went.

I would have loved to seen your new home. I guess I will have to wait. And thanks for the prego and baby clothes! Very excited! You can always drop Riley's old clothes off to my parents or my dad works right next to you!

Tanya said...

I love your creative pool! :)
Malia is gorgeous- of course they were jealous!

The Wilson's said...

So fun!!! I loved the other day when Riley came over with Maggie and he had his life jacket on. They asked Willow if she could play and i said, "Are you guys swimming?" Maggie said, "No, he just likes to wear that." It was so funny:)

Laura said...

I would have to agree that your kids are pretty cute!! Sorry I haven't gotten in touch with you about Saturday. My nephew's birthday is that day and we're having a party for him at my parent's. But we really want to see your house and spend some time with you guys!! Let's get together soon!