Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Dad, the Grandpa!


So I don't think I've put many pictures of my Dad up with my kids, but I have to say it has been a hoot watching how he interacts with them. He has an interesting relationship with Riley, sort of a love/hate although hate is a strong word. It's sort of a love/annoyed relationship, with Riley being the annoyed one because my Dad teases him and pushes his buttons, so it's really my Dad's fault when Riley glares at him. I never know who to scold, my Dad or Riley. Malia seems to really like my Dad. She's kind of a "man's lady", jut like Riley is a "ladies man". I have a feeling Malia and my Dad will get along just great :)

2 comments:

Sam and Stacia said...

That's so funny about Riley and your dad! Poor Riley, I think most of us like to push his buttons :)

Tanya said...

hee hee hee, how cute!