Thursday, September 11, 2008

We're Still Kickin'!

Yes we are still alive! Life got really busy really fast, but I finally have a couple days where I don't have to be somewhere for school, so I am really appreciating it! I just spent 30 hours doing some clinicals at the psych ward of UVRMC. It was very interesting...I'll leave it at that. Ben and I spent last weekend up in Park City! We love Park City in the Fall, and this is our second annual fall trip there. We hope to keep up the tradition for many years!
Just like last year, we went down the Alpine Slide. We also went down the Alpine Coaster which is about five times as fun as the Alpine slide. But we were having way too much fun to take pictures. I was pretty much screaming the whole way down...and since Ben doesn't scream, he just giggled the whole way down and kept shouting "You are crazy! You're crazy!" to me since I controlled the speed of our little coaster.
So here's some pictures from Ben's "guys night out" to Fish Lake. I guess all four of them stayed in the same tent. I personally think that could get a little smelly. But they had fun and I'm glad Ben got to go and have some fun with these guys. By the way they are all Nuttals. The person taking the picture is Jeff Nuttal.

9 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

I bet it does get interesting at the psych ward...Park City in the Fall sounds fabulous! May be we will have to make a family trip out of it soon.

Becca said...

It was fun visiting with you, riley, and ben last week. And I really enjoyed seeing toys all over your floor and Riley in his undies. Very nice to know that you are normal!

Melissa said...

That fish looks huge! I'm glad that Ben had a fun time. It was a nice break for Brian too. That's a great picture of them all on the boat, I personally like the guy with the white hat on though. :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute! Looks like a fun trip to Park City. I love the alpine slide! Our tradition is going to Snow Bird. They have the slide there too, and so many awesome things do.

Ben's fishing trip looks like fun. I used to work at Fish Lake. Did they eat at the lodge?

I personally want to hear more about the psych ward!

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

I still haven't taken Chad's pictures off the camera...I should probably do that.

The Luke Family said...

Darci,
I am so jelous of you going to Park City my mom and I used to go up everyfall to check out all of the "deals" at the outlets. There is not a whole lot of places to shop here and I am a shopper so it is hard.
Mandee

ciara said...

Fun Fun Fun!! Im glad you had a good time in Park City:) And thanks for the movie night! It was way past due! We had fun....but then, we always have fun with you guys!

Becca said...

who is amanda h? Amanda B. - Dustin's sister.

cpcox99 said...

I want to go to the Alpine Slide!! Looks like a fun trip.