Friday, January 9, 2009

In All My Glory :)

Well, here I am in all my glory! I decided it would be wise to take a picture for posterity sake since I have a similar one from my pregnancy with Riley. I wouldn't want this little gal to feel left out because I didn't take a prego picture. Well, here I am at about 6 1/2 months (yes I am rounding up)! I already feel uncomfortable, so it's scary to think that it's just going to get worse! I did a doosy last month in the weight gain department, but that month included Christmas and New Years, plus the after effects of Thanksgiving. I feel her kick all the time, so that is definately one of the perks!

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Well you are adorable so I think its ok! :) I'm very happy for you, but I do not envy you. LOL!

STEPHANIE said...

I think you look so cute and you are definitely glowing!

Heidi said...

You do look beautiful. Really. It's great seeing you preggars.

DebLawson said...

You look beautiful!!

Jana said...

You look totally cute!!

cpcox99 said...

You look great!

Laura said...

Ha Ha! I have this exact same post on our blog!! (Only, it's a picture of me...obviously!) You are so cute! Let's play soon!