Monday, January 26, 2009

The Things He Sais!

I remember when Riley was a newborn, and I wondered what his talking voice would sound like and what kind of things he would say. Like with most kids, he has kept his parents delighted with his hilarious logic and mind boggling statements. Here is one of the latest, and I seriously debated posting it but hey it's just too cute:)
Yesterday morning, as Riley was standing there getting ready to put his underwear on, he took a long hard look at the front of his underwear and noticed the little rocketship picture that is right front and center. Suddenly he looked all wore out and gave a big sigh, and said "Mommy, this rocket ship goes on my pee pee, and it makes my pee pee tired." He acted like it was such a chore to wear that underwear, but he still put it on. I'm thinking....WHAT?!? Makes it "tired"? I have finally started writing down these things to keep for him, and Ben and I together have tried to remember as many as possible from the last couple years. I can't wait until he's older to tell him the things he said!

5 comments:

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

Ha ha!!! That's awesome, what a cute little man!!

Tanya said...

haha, how funny. Kids say such crazy things, makes you wonder how their minds work...!

Laura said...

That's awesome! I am sure he will love you in the future for sharing that over the internet...!Evan has said some pretty crazy things as well, we should try to write them all down too...good idea!

Becca said...

Wow, you better get new unders quick! Oh and I am coming for a visit in a couple weeks. Let's get together.

Tanya said...

ok, so, sienna wanted to see her freinds on the computer. I was just scrolling down your blog and she looked up to see this picture.
"Mom, what are they doing to that baby?" kissing him. "Well, who IS that baby?" RILEY! "....oh. He was a baby?"
....goodness