Thursday, June 18, 2009

Eight Weeks of Joy!!!

HAPPY BABY! (She is giving us the peace sign. I always thought she seemed like a hippie)
MAD BABY!

AMUSED BABY (WHEN I TALK TO HER IN AN ANIMATED WAY, OR MAKE FACES AT HER, THIS IS THE LOOK I GET. IT'S THE SAME LOOK RILEY GAVE ME)


MALIA WAS BORN EIGHT WEEKS AGO TODAY, AND WE HAVE ALREADY HAD SO MUCH FUN HAVING HER IN OUR LIVES. SHE IS SUCH A FUNNY LITTLE GIRL...DEFINATELY THE SEARCH FOR FOOD DOMINATES HER THOUGHTS! ONCE IN A WHILE SHE'LL FORGET SHE WANTS FOOD AND SHE SMILE OR COO, BUT THEN SHE QUICKLY REMEMBERS THAT SHE'S HUNGRY AND GETS BACK TO THE BUSINESS OF LETTING US KNOW SHE'S HUNGRY BY SMACKING HER LIPS OR ATTACKING OUR FACE WHEN WE KISS HER CHEEK. WE LOVE HER SO MUCH AND GET SUCH A KICK OUT OF HER PERSONALITY!



AND HOW CAN WE NOT MENTION RILEY??? HIS FRIEND MAGGIE PLASTERED BAND AIDS ON EVERY "OWIE" HE HAS ACCUMULATED IN THE PAST MONTH. THEY WEREN'T BLEEDING, BUT AS RILEY PUTS IT "BUT THEY MIGHT BLEED."




5 comments:

Tanya said...

hee hee hee, I saw the bandaids...he's right, they MIGHT bleed! You don't know, its not like you went to nursing school or anything... haha! Or maybe he's prepping to be a scout and "be prepared!" I'm sure that's our influence on him.............snort.

She is such a doll! No wonder Sienna is now obsessed with babies, thanks a lot, btw!

Wish I could have talked longer today!

Mike and Michelle said...

I love the 'peace sign' that is so funny!! How are you guys? Have you sold the townhouse yet? We miss you! Audrey especially misses Riley and Maggie, she gets sad once-in-a-while. Maybe when we come down this summer we can arrange a play day.

Take care!

Sam and Stacia said...

I can't believe it has been 8 weeks since Malia was born! She is growing so fast and is such a doll! And I love all the bandaids on Riley, too bad it doesn't just take a bandaid to make everything all better when we grow up too :)

ciara said...

Oh love it! Your kids are so cute! I must say! I had fun holding Malia on Sunday.........and where were you!!!! Anyways, she puked all over my shirt..........my shirt was black! And her puke was white! It looked great, you would have been a proud mommy! And you would have laughed like you always do when someone falls down, looks in a closet thinking its an exit route, or when people fall over benches trying to catch a frisbee/ball/object flying through the air!

Tori said...

Darling... She is growing up. Your family is so cute!