Monday, June 8, 2009

Riley, Malia, and Friends

A smile!!! Not a big one, but still to get a picture of a smile is cool.
Our beautiful girl in her blessing dress. I love this dress! For one, it is cute. And secondly, she can wear it for other things besides her blessing. She was a very good girl during her blessing :)

These two cuties are 12 days apart. For all the pictures we took, they alternated on who was having a meltdown. I have to say that our friends baby Kaylie's cry is too cute. Ben and I couldn't help laughing because she has such a unique little way of busting out into a full blown wail. We think they will be really good friends, but for these pictures they were just stressing eachother out :)


Riley and his buddy Evan, who loaned Riley his extra jacket that night because it was raining outside. We had a fun dinner at our friends house (Ben and Laura). Riley loves playing with friends! Only problem is he expects all his friends to borrow him toys for him to take home, and when it doesn't work out it sort of shocks Riley and he throws a fit (he is used to borrowing toys back and forth with his neighbor Maggie).



Maggie, Riley, and cousing Kortley. Just chillin with a movie, some stuffed animals, and a drink. The life of a kid.....I'm jealous!




So this is Maggie, and the child who Riley plays with nearly every day! They are SO cute together (I have overheard them talking of marriage). As you can see, Maggie likes to pose. Ben took them both fishing last week. They didn't catch anything, but that's not the point :)
As I mentioned, she is a poser. We have about ten more pictures like this and in all of them she is doing some amazing pose. I also love Riley in this picture because you can see a little wet spot in the front of his pants. This happens a lot with Riley, and even at this point he will deny that he needs to go to the bathroom.

My new babysitter!!! How much should I pay a three year old?

Ben put Riley too bed and never came out, so I went in to check and found them snuggled like this and both asleep. Riley looks huge to me in this picture!
























5 comments:

Tanya said...

Such cute kids!!!

Becca said...

Oh, it's been so long since I've looked at your blog. I knew about the house, but not really. I can't remember where it is in Payson, right? I'll have to come for a visit. I'll be coming at the end of June and I'll be staying for a good 3.5 weeks, so we'll have time to visit and catch up.

Malia is a doll! I love her facials. And the house is great! No comment about the stripes; at least you have a front house.

Love you and can't wait to see you!

Sam and Stacia said...

Cute pics! I love the last one of Ben and Riley asleep on Riley's bed. If Ben is anything like Sam, he was probably in there for maybe 1 minute tops before he was completely crashed out! :)

Becca said...

Oh, yes, I would love her cute little outfits. Thanks so much!

ciara said...

Oh my gosh! Haaaaaaa! I laughed so hard at this post! Riley's little wet spot! wow! hehe! Lets hope he never see's this blog when he is in high school! He won't be very happy with you! And the last pic of Ben and Riley, it looks more like Riley put Ben to bed! When I first saw the picture, it looked like they were both in their underwear or something, because in the picture, on Ben, there is a little spot in the picture that makes it look like skin.....hehe! Anyways, funny post, thanks for the laugh!