Thursday, October 15, 2009

I can never think of clever titles for my posts....

Pretty tiny mouth for a pumpkin, but Riley picked this little shape from the kit to be the pumpkins mouth. Who am I to put my own pumpkin carving desires over those of my four year old? So we went with the teensy mouth, and I think it turned out pretty cute!
I had to take the customary 'naked baby grabbing toes' shot. I must admit it was hard to get a modest one, if you can even call this modest! Why are naked babies SO cute?

We are ready to go out for a late night stroll. There wont be too many nights left before it's too freezing cold for this!


Ever played 'crack the egg'? Riley was trying the crack my egg. I think it's more fun to crack his egg...he gets a lot more air and it's fun to watch him go flying :)



7 comments:

Sam and Stacia said...

Your yard looks so good! Hopefully ours will get there next spring. Also thanks for your love and being such a great sis-in-law! We love you guys!

STEPHANIE said...

Cute pictures! I used to love playing crack the egg! You reminded me that we need to carve some pumpkins...

Shumway Adventures said...

your kids look SO much alike!!! I thought that was an old picture of Riley, SO CUTE both of them

Tanya said...

But you have adorable photos to share! :) We sooo need to get together!

Tanya said...

ohh LOVE your new family picture!!! I want to get ours done SO BAD! :P

ciara said...

Ok, So I havent looked at blogs for a while now, and I scrolled down through your postes and saw us on your blog!! yeey! THat was a fun night. And I love the picture of me and Malia! We need to do that again..........soon!

Becca said...

Okay, I'm very happy about you sending clothes for Maks! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I love how Malia is growing up. She has such a good combination of you and Riley (Ben), but definitely cute feminine features.