Thursday, April 14, 2011

Trouble

This girl is TROUBLE. She snuck off quietly to do this deed. I will NEVER buy lucky charms again until she is more reasonable. She will only eat the marshmallows, which must be why she dumped out the whole box. As I was scooping up handfuls to put back in the box, she quickly salvaged as many marshmallow pieces as she could.
One of our favorite past-times now that it is "warm" enough (pffft). Ben builds a fire in our chiminea a few nights a week. I looooooove roasted hot dogs.
Me and the kids were trying to stay warm while Ben cooked hot dogs.
My kids do have their quarrels, but more often they actually have fun together! Lucky for us, our bean bags home is in the living room until we finish our basement. Currently we are about 1% done with our basement, and we started a month or so ago, so we are really going at a fast pace :) I am already sick of the bean bag.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

the cereal looks like my morning, only sprinkle in the entire box of "spring decorations". KIDS!
Love your roasting plan! :) That looks fun....some nights... hee hee