Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Another Fun Weekend!!!

My Mom came for Riley's Birthday weekend. We had a great time, as usual! Malia got some high quality "girl time" with her Grandma. This is so funny because my mom is so NOT girly. You can't even say the word "purse" around her without her gagging. But when there's Malia's nails to paint pink, who can resist?

This may be the first time my Mom has had pink toenails! I also painted mine pink. The little feet aren't mine though. They are Malia's.



We took Riley to Cowabunga Bay for his birthday, and it would not have been nearly as fun without his best cousin Kortley! It's fun watching these two grow.


Kortley getting a big kiss from Auntie Darci :)


We would've wore our bikini's, but they were at the dry cleaners.


My mom, the rapper. Riley got this awesome new BIG bike from us for his birthday. This kid LOVES to ride his bike.


Apparently my mom likes to ride Riley's bike too! It looked like a choreographed v-formation, these three coming toward me.


Awwwwwwwwwwww.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.


Awwwwwwwwwwwww. (Meow! Help!!)


1 comment:

Stacy and Justin said...

Happy Birthday Riley, what a fun day at Cowabunga Bay!