Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cute Kids, Cute Grandpa

A little pre-Halloween fashion show. Malia holds her arms like a ballerina and I for one have NOT showed or encouraged that. I am suspicious that Ben is teaching her this.
This picture makes me fall in love over and over. I LOVE my boy and girl so much.
Love those chubby cheeks and arms. I have a feeling these two are going to be best buds for a long time!
And here's Grandpa. I love the contrast between the two of them: she's is a a little pink princess (so she sais) and he is very manly and wearing blue...and yet they look so cute snuggled up!
What are they laughing about???? Must be an inside joke.

Oh WOW! That's quite a kiss :)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

in my experience, girls come in to the world knowing how to behave like a ballerina.
They are seriously cute. *I'll* tell Riley that. ;)