Thursday, October 25, 2012

Random Fall Stuff

I cut open a pepper from our garden and found it smiling at me!
My garden must be a good place to live.
These bunnies.....!  Their cage was on Riley's dresser, and they 
got a wild hair one night and decided to run around like maniacs
until the cage rolled off the dresser.  I know they get bored, but geez!
I'm "sad" to say that shortly after Christmas, the bunnies went to live
with Kelsey and Ryan.  We had a good 5 months with them.  Now it's
time for a turtle!
Malia loves dance class.  She is on the right, next to Sydnee.
So graceful....
sooooooo graceful!  Trying hard to learn to skip.
Awwwwww :)
Wednesday's at McD'S!!
Oh what I wouldn't give for a bowl of these right now!
My garden is covered in snow now.  Blah!
We went with some friends up the canyon in October.
Cute little gals!
Cute little guys, doing guy stuff with pocket knives.
Up the Nebo Loop with my family.  It was COLD but
we enjoyed our sandwhiches anyways.
This derby was actually an Elders activity!  Riley and 
Ben brought "Mater" and he did surprisingly well.
She has so many different smiles!  I love this one.
Our dear furry friend Charlotte.  
Going to the pumpkin patch brings out the wierd in my
mom and Ben.  I like making fun of my mom's wierd neck.
The kids got some good pumpkins this year.
This is Gardner's Village.  Very cute little place.  
It was also very crowded.

No comments: