Friday, October 12, 2012

St George and Lagoon

I have a lot of posts to catch up on, and not a lot of time!  
I had the fun opportunity of going with some friends to St. George in October.
We stayed in a really nice townhome, owned by my friend Candace's parents. 
Thank you Candace's parents!!!
We stopped for drinks at a gas station in Beaver.  Who named
that town???  They had a huge chair out front that we had some fun on.
Left to Right: Julie, Geniel, Alyssa, Marie (front), Candace, Katie, Me
Once again, the name of the town is sooo wierd.  Notice the car
wash behind them.  Ha!
Of course there was a lot of eating!!!!
We went to see Hairspray.  It was a pretty good production.
I'm not much of a play/musical person.  But this was fun.
Someone saw me trying to take an arm length shot of all
of us, and I KNOW I looked really dumb, so they
took this pic for us.
The steps say Hairspray.  We are such posers.
Some friends and I go to McDonald's about once a week.
This picture documents the good times.  Yes, it was wierd
that I pulled out my camera at McD's.  But when I am old 
I will like to remember that I did have friends, once.
Also in October, we went to Lagoon.  Poor Malia wasn't 
invited.  We wanted to be able to go on everything, and Malia
just isn't old enough yet.  Don't worry we didn't tell her what
she missed.  The above pic is my mom and I doing gangster
signs, because we are really cool.
The four of us had a great time!  I love Riley's long head
and short little body, in the picture.
A little maze.  I look like I'm running.  I don't remember
running through it. 

Aaaannnnd once again we have two strangely similar 
bodies and hair lines and pretty much everything! Clones!


I love this picture!  Very colorful.
Outside the Mousetrap ride.  There were a few new rides that 
were really cool!  The Colossus is always fun, but I got in trouble
for wearing a fanny pack on it.  The ride operator made me unbuckle
and get off the coaster just before take off.  Dumb!

No comments: