Friday, November 16, 2012

Snow! Recital!

In November we got our first snowstorm for the year.  Malia
was such a good helper with shoveling the driveway.  She's
happy, that's what matters.

Playing with a buddy.  By default, every friend of Riley has to
be Malia's friend too.  She demands it!  This girl sticks up for
herself in every situation, even to the point of being annoying.

What a smile!  She built this and is very proud.


Went to see Twilight.  These movies are always so dumb,
but it's fun to get hyped up and go anyways.

SOOOOOOO cute!  

So this is basically turning into a Malia post :)
Here are some pictures from her dance recital.
Her outfit was supposed to represent a penguin.
It didn't, but that's okay.  


Oh Malia.  What a smile!  Sydni of course has
a cute smile.  I don't think I've ever taken a goofy
picture of Sydni.

I love her little knees.  And of course the "smile" if
it can be called a smile :)

Practicing the waddle, my favorite move in the  routine.

Theeere's my cute girl!

1 comment:

The Wilson's said...

Your posts always make me 'smile':) lol!!! Miss you guys!