Thursday, November 1, 2012

Family Pics 2012

Ciara took our pictures this year at a cool barn area in Fairview.
 We skipped family pics last year...gasp!  Oh well.
 I guess I'm easing up, or getting lazy.


This is just too cute!  Riley is getting so big...seven already!
And I love Malia's smile.  It fits her stinker personality.

I really love this one.  It was a runner
 up for our 16x20 family pic

Good one of Ben and I.

This was the winner for the family pic!

I love their BLUE eyes and smiles!  And I couldn't believe how
 good they were being for the pictures.  They acted like it's
NORMAL for Riley to wrap his arms around Malia.

 This was our funny face pic, and I find amusing for so
many reasons!  Malia's eyes terrify me, and Riley wasn't purposely
 trying to look funny..his eyes were itchy but he looks pretty
 funny!  My face....I can't believe I use that as my funny face.
 And Ben needs to be more creative!!!




This picture reminds me of a picture I've seen of Roger
 (Ben's Dad) at about this same age.  They are sosimilar!

Another good one!

2 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

They all turned out fabulous! Your kids have the most beautiful eyes!

Tanya said...

You're all so darn pretty! :) I love the pics!