Sunday, September 29, 2013

September 2013 part 2


We were lucky enough to get invited to our friends cabin one Saturday,
and had the best time riding four wheelers. Me and the girls on one, and
Ben and Riley on the other.  Gracie pretty much slept the whole ride.  Her
baby self protection instincts kicked in when it became too exciting, and she slept.

Riley became a man this day!  Not only did he drive the four wheeler
most of the time with Ben on back, he also shot a gun.  

Can't tell much by the pic, but we got majorly rained on and
all hunkered under some trees and ate lunch.  

Tired kids after a day of hanging out in the mountains 4 wheeling.
Malia looks just like my mom does when sleeping during a movie :)

My kids pediatrician.  He is so sweet. As he was examining
Gracie, I asked if I could get a picture.  I figured I would
just snap a quick shot of him listening to her with his stethascope,
but he took this seriously and did a cute gazing-at-baby pose.
I was chuckling inside :)  I'm trying to do all the things I wished
I'd done with the other two, such as pics at the 2 month check up!

The monthly pic for the baby book.  Sad thing is that
I took this pic just two weeks ago, and she has pretty
much already grown out of these jammies.

My little Malia is so gorgeous. And she LOVES her sister so much.
She often says "Oh I just can't believe how much I love Gracie!"

And let's not forget Malia's crazy side!  

A new fun thing Malia likes to do: Carry Gracie
around.  Gracie's not so sure it's all that fun but
it is very cute to see!

Malia's dream come true....lipstick! This girl is ready for make up
and getting her ears pierced already.  Already! 

The word "cute" just doesn't do her justice!  And this gorgeous
blanket was made by my Aunts Yvonne and Annette.  Oh and
Gracie's shirt says "I make chunky thighs look good!"

We had a great time this year with Riley's soccer games.  It
was so relaxing going to his games, and he seemed to grasp
the concepts of the game really well this year. I look forward
to next year!  And we'll sign up Malia to. That will be a hoot!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

You think it was relaxing going ot soccer games?! I know, this whole post and that's all I got out of it..... ;) Your kids are so cute! Miss you guys!