Sunday, September 29, 2013

September 2013 part 3

I could seriously see Riley being a teacher someday.  He was teaching
Malia 12345.  He would write the numbers, and then she would try to write
it below his.  I overheard him say "Oh, that's really good but your forgot
the 2 and the 3 is backward.  But good try!"  How cute is THAT!

I think she looks like a little flirt here!

Cross eyed.  So glad this isn't permanent.

Look at those cheeks!  

My Aunt Julie came for a visit.  Aaaaand that's my mom's
eyeball over her left shoulder.

My mom's idea of fun: 6 hours of TORTURE climbing from the South
end of West Mountain to the North end.  Don't let the picture fool you.
It was hard, and I am only smiling because I had no idea what I was in for!
I couldn't do stairs for days after! And here's the crazy part...I kinda
want to do it again! But with better shoes.  And Julie was there too!

Double rainbow!

I love that Malia has a little sister to love.  And there is a LOT of love here.

Their first bath together was a hit!

After bath time. The cheeks! The cheeks!  And the hair!

Hanging out by the fire.  Very cozy.  This is not a good picture,
but all three kids are in there.



No comments: