Tuesday, January 7, 2014

December 2013 Part 2

I love my boy!  He's happy about Christmas.

I wonder who's brilliant idea it was to make 250 sugar cookies for
neighbor gifts?  I wonder if it will EVER happen again. 

Yay for being 5 months old, and yes Gracie has a diaper on.  I love
Gracie's smile.....so perfect.  And the sign holder is kind of a show stealer :)

Santa!  By the way, we weren't allowed to take our own pictures.
These were taken illegally by my mom, who was hiding from Santa's
helpers.  You couldn't even see her behind the pine tree decor.

Good pic, taken with my new "smartness" phone.

Awwwwwww......

Yum!

Squishy!

The rice cereal was a hit!

Well, kind of....

....other than the occasional gagging....

She has now become a danger to herself.

So much happiness!  Except if you look closely,
Gracie is pretty annoyed.

Sissy's!  Never thought I'd encourage that term, but it is now
being used all the time in our house.  

10/10 on the cuteness scale.  I think I will
keep her forever and ever and ever.....

No comments: