Monday, November 26, 2007

For Halloween Riley was a girl! It was the best costume ever. We had so many people fooled, even relatives we don't see much who looked really confused when they saw we had a girl, but would say things like "Oh, she is getting so big!" Hello!!! It's halloween, and if we had a girl what would she be dressed up as...a girl? That would be like dressing Riley up as a boy for halloween. We just got back from a trip to Idaho to visit family for Thanksgiving, and had a great time. It was especially fun to see my mom who Riley hasn't seen for about a year. And of course Riley began another one of his "No, mine!" phases just in time for his debut to extended family. Sometimes people don't know what to make of him. Then he'll snap back into his adorable mode and dishes out hugs and kisses and please's and thank you's like you wouldn't believe. What a funny kid! I think I may have a little Jekyl and Hyde on my hands. Anyways, we had a great time with family and spent WAY too much money on...I don't really know. But we had fun and came back physically fatter than when we left, which is why Ben joined a gym this morning and I went and got a fancy new blender and a supply of SlimFast powder. I am determined! At least for today. We'll see how I feel Friday. Uh-oh, I think I'm in trouble with this blogging thing. It's kind of addicting! But I guess it is just like keeping a journal, so it's time well spent. Now I just need to figure out how to let people know we have a blog...since I know everyone is just dying to read it :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

At least we know what Riley will look like when he wants to wear his unborn sister's clothes someday! :)