Sunday, August 17, 2008

Park City!










I LOVE park city in the Fall. In fact Ben and I went last fall and will probably try to go next month. But I was lucky enough to be able to go this weekend with some friends I went to highschool with. I must be truthful...I haven't had an overnighter girls night out since I've been married (except with my mom). We did a lot of shopping, and of course our kids all got a nice haul. Riley got some much needed fall clothes. It's amazing how nearly entire wardrobes need to be replaced when a child goes from 2T to 3T.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

You crack me up.
I know waht you mean about kids clothes, but mine jumped from 3T to a 4-5! :P

STEPHANIE said...

I love GNO! Maddy is 2 1/2 and I have already been buying him 3T and 4T shirts. I like them a little bigger and also like not having to worry about them shrinking when I dry them.

The Jacobson Family said...

That was so much fun I love Girls Night Outs.It was so good to see you, tell Ben Hello from Blaine and I, we need to get together soon.

Becca said...

WOW! I am so jealous! It totally reminds me of our first year in drill team at camp in Park City. That was such a fun trip.

I love Teresa's face when you're all on the bed.

Anonymous said...

I just love having girls days/weekends! I think it is so important to be able to do that once in a while. It looks like you guys had tons of fun!