Friday, August 8, 2008

Slip-N-Slide On Steroids

You may think you have done the slip-n-slide thing, but you haven't REALLY done a slip-n-slide until you've experienced speeding down a very steep hill on a VERY long wet piece of plastic such as the one shown in the picture. There was no way to go down this slide without getting an enormous wedgie! It was the most fun I've had all summer (next to going boating, the cabin, my mom's visit, and the cruise).





Ben and Riley on their first cruise down.














Yes, it was massive!












I'm not real happy about the faces I make when
I am experiencing extreme fun or stress. Riley takes after me in this. He makes some pretty funny faces when he is freaked out, which makes it so much fun to freak him out :)







This is Ben playing the role of Mufasa, and Riley playing the role of Simba! (Lion King...get it?)











And in case anyone is wondering, yes, Ben did enjoy himself!
Thank you to Brian and Melissa for providing the fun!




10 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

That looks FUN!!!!! Cute new background!

Jana said...

That looks awesome! Where is that?

Tanya said...

That really does look fun! You guys have tons of fun together!

Becca said...

Sure beats my little hill growing up. Remember? Plus we put rocks on the corners to secure it, but ended up hitting into the rocks. We were so crazy and innocent!

Those facials are timeless!

Anonymous said...

Darci
my computer is down so give me a call and we will pick you up on Friday. I don't know what number your apartment is. Phone is 801-592-8333. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun. You guys are all so cute! By the way I LOVED the cake! How did you do that?

Stacey said...

It looks like you had so much fun on that huge slip and slide. I can't believe Riley is 3 either. Time really goes by to fast. Caden will be 3 in a couple months too!

ciara said...

Oh my heck-that looks so fun! You have some good pics!! And Ben is such a dork! I love it!! Ya the picture of your face is priceless:) hehee

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

Oh my gosh! That looks like so much fun!!!! Where did you do that?!

ricci said...

hey guys! I spotted your blog it is probably the cutest one ive seen yet! It was nice to see you on the 4th but didn't really get to visit. are you guys going to jewels on saturday? looks like you guys are having so much fun with riley. pj turns three this week isn't it crazy how fast time flys.