Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight Movie

I had the opportunity to go see the movie Twilight the other night with some friends. It was great to go out and do something fun like that! I liked the movie quite a bit, but didn't LOVE it. That doesn't mean I'm not excited for the next movie. During the movie there were some teenage girls sitting right behind us who would not shutup for the whole dang movie! It was constant talking and giggling and squealing and commenting ("Oh, he is SO hot!") I could not believe that some people (I don't care that they are teenagers, that's no excuse) are rude enough to act like they are the only ones in the whole theater! I turned around a couple of times and gave them nice long looks, but they didn't seem to get it. They probably just enjoyed the extra attention. Does anyone else have issues with noisy people in the theatre? What do you do? My mom just flat out tells them off or has them thrown out...I get nervous watching movies with her when someone is being noisy because I hate confrontation and I know she's about to put some giggling person in their place. Is it okay to just throw popcorn at them???? ANYWAYS, after the movie we went out to dinner and had a great time! It is so good to get out sometime and be carefree.

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Hmm. I confess, when I was 12 and 13 I did that. Thought I was sooo cool. :P SORRY!

Other than THAT it sounds like you had a great time! Lucky you! :)

Anonymous said...

You guys have way to much fun! I wish I lived closer and got in on some of these "girls night" action. I hope I get to the movie this week!

The Luke Family said...

I love that you go off on the people in the theator instead of the movie I have to say that you probably would not be very good at advertising for a movie on your blog. :)
I am on the other hand very jelous I was not the one getting a girls night out.
Mandee

Anonymous said...

I had a great time! I wish I knew how to solve the problem of the girls behind us as well.

STEPHANIE said...

We had a fun GNO too! I too really liked the movie but didn't love it.

Becca said...

Looks like so much fun even though I haven't read the book.

As for rude movie goers, I would say something if I were in the mood for some confrontation. In Utah I would do it, but I am more hesitant in CA.

I can't wait to see you in December!