Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Grade, Buddies, and Picnics

This post is a little late, but life is busy and there's not a lot of time for extra's. However, I do feel it's important to post fun things and milestones for my "blog book".
Riley recently started 1st grade! He is doing really well and seems to love his teacher. I got some pictures on his first day and by the last picture he was giving me the "Enough all ready, mom" look.
All ready!

Found his seat, and it's across from his friend (the little blonde girl). They gave eachother the cutest, shy smile. Malia (as seen in yellow pajamas) thought this was her big day and that she would stay too. She protested loudly when I made her leave with me.
And he's ready for me to leave. The look sais it all.
Malia with her little buddy. They are so cute together. They are about the same age and exactly the same size.

Riley finally got a long awaited sleep over with his buddy. They had such a great time. Lot's of junk food and running around and movies. I remember being a kid and loving sleepovers with friends!
We went for a drive one Sunday up on the Nebo loop. It was so pretty and felt so good. Just a little breeze. The kids had a good time throwing rocks off the moutain.


I love having a boy and a girl! They are both so cute and different, and yet they have funny similarities too both in the way they look and act.
Big huge puffballs for Riley to blow.

No comments: