Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pajama-Rama!

I may make this an annual event, because it was so much fun! Just a BUNCH of friends gathered together for games and junk food. But you can only access THIS party if you are in SLEEPWEAR!!!! I loved seeing friends in their comfy pj's. That way after pigging out you don't have to undo any top buttons. This turned out to be a great party. I'm sure Ben and I will never forget frantically carrying three couches to the basement and ripping off what seemed like WAY too much protective cardboard and plastic just so our friends would have something to sit on during the party! The couches were delivered "to the curb" at 6:35 pm, and the party started at 7pm. Phew!!!!!! The poor babysitter got to witness Ben and I "calmly" and "nicely" moving/shoving 3 couches to the basement.
And I am the first to start pigging out! I look like I have a cheekful. I think that was cheescake. Yum.
Nothing like four grown men on a big bean bag. In their pajamas. These are real men.

Luckily we got our basement done-enough for the party. We had set the date for the party back in November, giving ourselves what we thought was plenty of time to complete it 100%. Turned out it was not possible! But it's good enough for the crowd we run around with :)

The beautiful girl in the blue lacy number got the award for "most-unattractive sleepwear". But she really looks beautiful. I was just jealous so I gave her the award.

This felt like highschool, all the fun parts of highschool! Who sais grown-ups can't have fun like teenagers?

And the best for last: she sort of made, or I mean strongly encouraged, her husband to wear this. He didn't want to. There, I've kept his manly reputation intact. I love these! I remember a few years ago I wanted a pair of foot pajamas like these, so I bought a nice big comfy looking pair from Target and excitedly tried them on the moment I got home only to discover they were exceedingly tight on my thighs. I had to return them the next day with my head held low. But these guys look great!

No comments: