Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April 2012

I love April!  I enjoy when it rains, because I love my plants and I love how clean it makes everything look.  Here's a few pictures of life for us this April.


 Frequently Ben will do this after Malia's bath.  She gets the royal treatment from her Dad!  I thought it was so cute/funny when he started doing this.


Easter dress...one of several courtesy of Grandma Blacker.


Riley didn't want their to be any misunderstandings between him and the tooth fairy.  He did his part, now do yours tooth fairy!


We are up on top of a hill/mountain nearby.  It was difficult for Malia to get up and down.  It's hard enough for an adult, let alone with a two year old holding desperately onto one arm!  But I love this picture!


I was able to see my Grandparents in early April during a visit to see my Mom.  My Grandma is a wonderful dog trainer.  Her dog Skye is such a cool border Collie!  She is very loved, and the dog too :)


Do I think I'm a flamingo?  I don't remember putting one leg up.  Anyway, me with my Grandparents.


My Mom playing her piano.  This piano was my Great-grandma's.  It is a beauty, but also a beast with how heavy and akward it is to move.  And we get to move it in 2 months!


My Mom will probably kill me for putting this pic on, but I couldn't resist playing with her neck.  She really doesn't look like this, but you can't deny she is happy.


Awwwww.........Easter candy!  Now WHY do we give chocolate bunnies and such on Easter???


One of my new favorite things:  Day Camping!  It's camping without all the crap.  Just food stuff and fire stuff, and then after a few hours you get to go home and have comfort.


I can't remember what I bribed them with, but I definately bribed them for this pic!  But I need at least one pic of my kids hugging.


Riley is an expert marshmallow roaster.  Malia is roasting her marshmallow too, although without a long stick I don't know how she'll do :)


I had a nice visit with my dear Jr. High-and-beyond friend, Heidi.  It was so great to see her and catch up.  She lives in California!



No comments: