Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Therrible Three's


Happy Birthday to Malia!  She is soooo easy to buy for these days.  If it's frilly, pretty, or girly in any way it's just her style.  Speaking of style..........


STYLE should have been her middle name!  She looks ready for anything.


Nothing like having your best friend help you learn how to ride a bike!


And she's off!  She was extremely excited as you can see by her face.  She caught on after just a few passes up and down the side walk.


I found this, and many others like it, later as I was going through the camera.  Didn't know she knew how to do this.  If she ever signs up for an online dating service, this it the picture for her!


And wonderful, vigilant Riley helping his sister learn to ride, and sticking by her in case she falls.  He is so sweet!  

2 comments:

Tanya said...

She is stinkin cute! That cracks me up that you immediately thought of an online dating profile, LOL!

The Wilson's said...

She totally reminds me of Elwyn...classy outfits, taking pictures of herself. I find pictures all the time on my phone that she has taken...i just can't bring myself to delete them because they make me LOL:)