Wednesday, April 25, 2012

March 2012

Happy 11th anniversary to us!  We went extremely low key with cake and a nice kid-free (thanks to Dad and Laurie) night at home watching movies.  Relaxing with my honey, whether it is in Hawaii like last year or home this year, is so fun.  Okay I admit, Hawaii is more fun.
 I don't think the kids got too much snow time this year because I don't remember having to dry wet snow clothes more than a few times.  Bad parents or no snow?  I don't remember!  And I think we only shoveled our driveway once or twice.  Lazy or no snow?

 My brother Ben enjoys torturing Malia, and she feels the same.  They love a good wrestle.
 Malia smiling very sweetly, and my Dad looks extremely happy :)

 It's fun to stand on your uncle!!!  This is Sam.
A quick show off of my husbands great work.  I will encourage him to forever stay at his job because he gets to do special things like this!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Nope, there really was no snow! Which, when it comes to shoveling and drying clothes, is ok! :)
Your flamingo pose absolutely cracks me up!