Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October 2013 part 3

Took my little sweetie to the park.  I love this little
four year old girl.  She cracks me up!  Sometimes
I wish I could freeze her at this age.  She likes to make
us laugh, but she also get offended VERY easily when
we laugh AT her.  It's a very delicate balance we have
yet to master :)

Love this face.  

It is fun to spend time with her, when I'm not trying so hard
to get all my "important" tasks done.  She's a great little pal!

She looks like she has something very insightful to say.  

Riley doesn't need a dog to pull him around!  He has a Malia!

A little Halloween activity we went to.  Kids loved the reptiles!

My little stretcher.  I can always count on her to do some good
stretching after a nap.  I just sit there and enjoy the show and laugh.

Done stretching...time to make a face.  I can't believe
I captured this face!  It is so funny....I've never seen this one!

Malia busy making....something.  And the curls!!!  Love foam rollers.

Now for the Halloween pics.  Pink Power Ranger
and Dorothy.  These two just keep growing!

Out little tough Rangers.

Fun Halloween.  Fourth year trick or treating in this amazing
neighborhood.  Love where we live, and these sweet kids.

No comments: