Friday, November 29, 2013

November 2013 Riley's Baptism

The morning of Riley's baptism, having a little chow, trying
to be funny as usual.

This picture somehow really distorts Ben's body...
buuuuut you get the point.  Probably the only time
they will ever wear exactly identical outfits!

Love this picture of Riley with Grandma and Grandpa Cook.

LOVE this picture too!  Riley and Grandma and Grandpa Hansen.

Loooooove this picture!  I know, I love all of them.  Grandma
Blacker with her little minions.  Notice the kids are goofy and my
mom is smiling nicely.  The kids don't know how to not be annoying
and goofy around my mom because she TEASES them relentlessly!

I know this picture is not about me, but I look way fat.  Okay,
got that out of the way.  More importantly, these two boys look
amazing.  It was an amazing/surreal experience watching Riley
get baptized.  I love him so much, and am so proud of him.  He
is a very special little guy.....very loved!

What a LOOKER!  

Brunch at IHOP with the family following the baptism.  We even
let Riley order off the adult menu....he indulged in a meal that was $8.99
and came with just about every breakfast item you can think of!

The soon to be parents getting a little practice.  The waitress
actually thought this was Kelsey's baby.