Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January 2014 part 2


It's not often Malia get's a WHOLE cookie to herself.
I love those chubby little hands.  Recently, she was
sitting next to me on the couch, and put her hand in
mine and said quietly "Mom, look at my tiny hands." Ha!!!

Really, really nice picture of my mom and my girl.
Worth mentioning is that all of the pictures are now
taken with my "smartness" phone.  Some are a little
blurry, but overall I'm impressed compared with our camera.

Thought we'd check out the new rec center in Provo.  Next time
we will probably set aside a while day since you pay one fee
and have access to the whole place.  But we really just went
to swim.  Quick stopover for rock climbing though.

When you are this curvy, it just feels right to
put on a bikini and show off some leg.



The belly!  

Didn't get any pictures of her in the water,
but suffice it to say she felt right at home.

She may look like she's pouting, and in fact she is,
but prior to this she was all smiles and having a blast.
Really fun waterslide, lazy river, kids area.

Riley's not quite ready to get out.  "One more
time around, okay Mom?"

Okay, now we are ready to smile :)

Still not QUITE ready to get out.  It's hard to say goodbye to fun.
You can see by the picture it's a fun place!

This happened to Malia too, but worse.  Never happened to
Riley.  Is it a female bum issue?  She doesn't seem to mind.

Okay, this is just plain hilarious.  A scanner at work, that weighs
maybe 1/2 pound, came with this warning on how to not injure
yourself.  "Avoid extreme wrist angles"  "Avoid bending"
"Avoid reaching".  Wow!  I'm so glad I've been warned!

No comments: