Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We are back, and had a great time on our cruise! I am not even going to try to make a nice, neat and even looking post with all these pictures because there are too many pictures and I have a hard time making a post look nice with just a few pics! As you can see by my hair in one of the pictures, it was sometimes very windy!






I love this picture!! I wish the sunset had come through better in the photo.

These Senor Frog stores were everywhere! It's hard to tell, but the whole outside of the store is covered in water falls. It's neat to be inside the store and just be surrounded by water!




This place new how to serve a DIET COKE! This was a huge goblet. Ben enjoyed his margarita as well!

I went parasailing!!! Nothing like trusting your life to a bunch of people you just met!!!









The entertainment on the ship was AMAZING! Great singers, dancers, and comedians.




Some scenic pictures in Cabo San Lucas!



Our waiter, Rajeev from India!


Once again here we are eating. We did a lot of this on our cruise because the food was SO good and it was everywhere!
There was another cruise ship out there! But as you can see in the picture, it was a LOT smaller than ours :)
We really had fun, and definately want to go on another cruise someday (maybe to Hawaii or the Mediteranean.) Next time I will for sure wear sunscreen, because in my effort to get really tan, I got really burned which made two of the days a little miserable. And the last couple of days Ben's face looked like it had some disease he was peeling so bad! It was seven days, which is a pretty long vacation for us, and turns out it's just the perfect length....we felt like we had enough time to relax and have fun...and ready to come home too. It's such a shift to go from cruising to being a parent again, but man I love being a mommy! And Ben loves being a Dad. Riley keeps us laughing, especially now that we've started attempting to potty train. More to come on that...let's just say for now that Riley is already trying to manipulate the treat-for-going-potty system. More to come!




12 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

I'm glad you had a fun time! I'm playing with the idea of potty training Maddy too-just trying to get motivated enough to really go for it.

Tanya said...

HOW FUN! I really could use a vacation myself...but a cruise is just a bit more than I can think...
You guys look great, even with that lovely shade of pink! ;) Good for you both!

Oh- and I didn't get to go tonight either. Details later, but just picture me rolling my eyes in deep frustration..........

Becca said...

YEAY!!! I've been anxiously awaiting your cruise news! It looks so relaxing and fun. Ivan and I would love to double on a cruise with you! I heard the Alaskan is good, too!

Melissa said...

Darci... You look gorgeous!!!! I love that last picture of you... you look like a model on a yacht or something like that :) we will definatley have to have you guys come over & tell us about everything. Was that lovers beach in the picture in Cabo? It looked familiar. We thought about you guys often while you were gone, wishing we were with you... I'm sure you thought a lot about us too huh???!!! oh, and I love the diet coke! Did they let you keep the goblet? They definatly should have... that would have been a fun suvenior. Hopefully we can hang out soon! Have a great day, and I'm glad your home safe, oh, one more thing... my next door neighbor used a gumball machine from walmart for her little girl when they were potty training, and she said it worked great. I think we'll try it next week. good luck to the both of us and Jackson and Rylie huh! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you guys had an amazing time. The pictures are wonderful and ( you look by the way.)Good luck on the potty training.

Anonymous said...

wow! Looks like an awesome vacation!! and I LOVE THE DIET COKE PICTURE!!! :)

Oliver Family said...

Ahh! looks like you guys had so much fun. I want to go so bad, it would be so much fun. I love the picture with your hair all wild, and crazy. Anyways i'm so glad you guys went, and got a way for a while, and had a great time, but i'm also glad your back so we see you again.

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

Sure rub it in a little more!! Just kidding, I'm glad you guys had a good time, it looks like you had a blast!! We love you guys!

cpcox99 said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I'm so jealous! We're glad you're home again and good luck with that potty training...Landon is doing it right now too. :)

Anonymous said...

You lucky girl! I'm glad you had such a great time! I will tell you this story now that you are home. Last year Mike's uncle went on a cruise. A day or two into it he was arrested and put in holding on the ship. It turned out that they had been looking for someone with his same name and thought they found him. They kept him overnight. Anyway it turned out to be the worst vacation ever. But it is a funny story now.

Jamie said...

I am glad you had such a great time. Everybody needs some time away from the kids.

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast. Can't wait to hear all about it this weekend. Bring pictures!!!