Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Last weekend we spent the night at my brother and sister-in-law's house while they went for a weekend getaway. Including Riley, we had six kids! It was definately fun even though near impossible to maintain a clean house with that many kids, but I was actually sad when we had to leave Saturday night. As you can see by the pictures, Riley has a cousin who is as cute as he is, and they had fun feeding a pet lamb (Yes, the picture of the stressed out lamb IS the pet lamb and yes, it hangs out in the house!). Riley also tackled his new hobby....skateboarding. He's much better than me all ready and he's only two! They also had fun in the tub. Riley refused to get out. Even after the water was completely drained he's still slipped around the tub on his belly for five minutes and was upset when I pulled him out. Ben and I will be leaving soon for our cruise, and we are pretty excited! It's hard to believe it's actually happening. We apologize to any friends that we haven't been able to get together with for a long time...things have been BUSY. Even though school is out, I am just as busy because I am taking care of the lawn again here at the townhomes, plus working part time as a cashier again for the summer. The rest of the time I am having fun with Ben and Riley! But we miss some of our friends that we haven't seen for awhile. Bon voyage!!!


4 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Sounds like you stay really busy! I hope you have lots of fun on your cruise! BTW, we live in Lindon and we love it! We have such an awesome neighborhood and ward with the majority of the people right around our age with lots of kids. Where do you guys live?

Becca said...

Riley slipping around on his belly. He is definitely your child!

As for the cruise, you guys SUCK! I am not jealous, but I am pretty irritated that I'm not going to be laying out getting a tan on a big boat. I hope you BURNNNNN. Burn baby burn!

Melissa said...

Hey, is there anyway, that we can fit in your suitcases? Or, what if you leave Ben behind & take me. :) How fun for you guys! You guys are going to love it, and the only reason you'll want to come back is to see your cute little guy. Well, if we don't talk to you, bon voyage, and you'll have to fill us in on everything when you get back. have a blast, and take lots of pictures!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? They have a sheep living in their house? I grew up with 3,000 sheep, I know 1st hand they don't live in houses. What are they thinking?

I'm glad you had a great time! I'm so excited about your cruise coming up!