Friday, June 6, 2008

Spontaneous Haircut


Yesterday I was working, and I realized that I have had more bad hair days than good hair days lately. I have let my hair grow out for maybe two or three years now in an effort to get the long hair I had always wanted. So I got the long hair and thought "Okay, been there now, done that. Let's move on!!!" So I called my sister-in-law Ciara and asked her what she was doing that night, and she said "I'm cutting your hair tonight, that's what I'm doing!" She did a GREAT job, and I am loving my new hairdo.
Now to the cheesy picture above. Yes, I took it myself because I was home by myself. I think sometimes it's hard for us mom's to justify pictures of ourselves alone. We always want someone to throw a kid in with us, you know, to justify the picture being taken. Well, to heck with that for once. Here is a picture of ME!!! And yes, I took five and picked the best one. C'mon, I know you all do it too. If none of you do, then just kidding, neither do I :)

10 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Love the hair! I need a new do myself! I'm so guilty of taking tons of pictures to get "the shot." That's whats great about digital cameras

Melissa said...

I love your hair cut! It looks so cute, and your face looks gorgeous! I take self portraits too, and of course pick the best one out of all 50 :) Good luck with the potty training! We starting too... :)

Anonymous said...

You look great. I love the new hair cut. Super stylish!

Jamie said...

Cute hair, it will be nice for summer.

Tanya said...

I love it! Your hair is TONS cuter than mine, what are you talking about?!

No, I don't do the self-portrait thing, I make Hunter take pics and hope they turn out...!

Becca said...

Wow! You look HOT! Pretty hot and tempting!

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE IT!!! Plus to top it off you are just gorgeous!!!

Jana said...

Love it! But I always loved your hari.

ciara said...

You are way to hot!!! My brother got one sexy woman!!! wooo wooo!! And it was fun cutting it! I really really like it on you. Its just different and way cute!
And I would never take a ton of pictures of myself to get the best one.........jeez Darci!! What the heck are you thinking!! hahahaha!!!

cpcox99 said...

Love your hair!! You always look so cute though. I liked your long hair too.