Sunday, May 24, 2009

Malia

I have a picture similar to this that Riley has in his room on his nightstand and he just loves it. So we did one for her too so they could each have a special picture with me :)
I LOVE her little rosebud lips in this picture! She didn't just happen to be puckering...I had just pulled a binkie out of her mouth.

Okay, THIS is my sweet little chubby (and getting chubbier each day) girl! I love her all snuggled up, with the double chin which she got from her daddy ;)


And how could I leave out the picture of a furious Malia? I love how newborns tongues curl up when they are really mad!



She really has a lot of similarities to Riley when he was a baby. It's fun to get a lot of the same snapshots that I got of Riley, such as this one with her all snuggly in my bed.




6 comments:

Tanya said...

how stinkin cute is she??? I love the pics too!

Janille said...

I LOVE her name! I spell my little girls name Maleea. You have good taste! It looks like you guys are doing great! I have LOVE catching up on you blog!

Tori said...

She is so precious. Thanks for posting pics so we can all see her. Hopefully we will see her in real life.

Laura said...

So precious!! We need to get together soon! Dillon has been asking to "go see Ben and Darci and Riley?" I think a cookout in the canyon sounds fun...any excuse to make s'mores! :)

Heidi said...

She is beautiful!!!

ciara said...

Awww she is so cute! Hey its about time for me to watch them again isnt it?? hehe! I just want to snuggle her! Kade and I came and saw your house! Oh, that would be so fun to be getting a new house! We will have to invite ourselves over for dinner, movies, and whatever else! hehe!