Thursday, May 7, 2009

The time has come....

....to go private!!! Please leave your email in my comments or email me your email address at darcicookus@yahoo.com. For my reasons for going private, please see pictures below :)I need to protect these "three" kids! Ben is so sexy that he is prone to being stalked. I wouldn't want him to be kidnapped by any of his stalkers who just want him for his Arnold Schwarzeneggar body!!!
One of the many faces of Malia! Anyone who's ever taken a moment to watch a newborns faces knows it can be hilarious!

My Mom came for a few days and came bearing many gifts for BOTH kids (smart lady to make Riley feel special too!) We had a really fun time and went to many movies, out to eat many times, got Malia's pictures done, and went for a nice long walk with Riley on his new bike!


I know Riley's hugeness in this picture has a lot to do with camera position, but STILL! He is large and she is so small :) I've always thought Riley has a big head (Ben calls it a big melon), and the other day we went to buy him a helmet and had to get him the 8 years plus size! I love my kids!



Having two is....nice at moments like these! But the moments aren't always like these :) For the most part it is going fine. Overwhelming, but quickly turning into the new normal for us like everyone said it would. Sometimes it's fun to take care of Malia and enjoy the way she is now, then go be with Riley and laugh at the funny way he is now. Last night he yelled out to me from his bed while he was trying to get to sleep. He said "Mommy, guess what! I think I have a bad dream in my tummy!" I thought for a second to make sure I heard right, then said "Okay...well, try to have a good dream." He replied "Okay, I'll dream about good cops."




20 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Glad you are adjusting well! My email is wannahavefunx2@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, Riley is so dang funny, he makes me laugh my butt off!!!

Leslee said...

I would love to keep reading! leslee.cook@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

add me!!!!!
juliastallings@hotmail.com

Stacy and Justin said...

jburrup@gmail.com

Love to keep reading!

Your family is adorable!

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

Although Ben seems to fill Chad in a work, we can't leave such important matters as your cute kids up to them! :-) It's good to see everything is going well!angela_nuttall@hotmail.com

Bonnie said...

Please add me to your list bonniefholley@yahoo.com! Your kids are adorable and I'm happy to hear you're adjusting to two!

ricci said...

The baby is adorable!!! it looks like riley isn't going to miss out on any moment. The bath tub photo is great. You can blame the big head on the cook family!!! our kids always have to wear the adult hats, we don't get to buy them the cute kid ones. Can't wait to see the baby, Congrats!! and keep us on your list please. jacranches@yahoo.com
Thanks

Stacey said...

Darci,
Count me in! Congrats on your baby girl. She is adorable!! I hope things are going well! my email address is staceywillardson@msn.com I don't know if I have your email address so when you email me send me your address too so I can add you to my blog.

Shumway Adventures said...

add me! I miss you at work!! glad your loving it at home! chadnbeckyshumway@yahoo.com

R~M~T said...

Add me please, lilsassy3@gmail.com. Thanks

Tanya said...

INVITE ME!!!
Love the dream thing! KIDS!

Mike and Michelle said...

You look great! and Malia is so cute!! Please add me :)

michelle_probert@hotmail.com

DebLawson said...

Ours is:
thelawsons@nuvontmail.com

add us, k?

:)

Having 2 kids is awesome!!!!

Annie said...

I want in...please. oakleyparker@hotmail

p.s. Congratulations!

(This is Annie, by the way.)

Peacock Family said...

Hey Darci.. I'd love to be added to your list.. my email is amberpeacock50@yahoo.com..

Anonymous said...

treestevenson@yahoo.com

Laura said...

Sounds like things are going well! I'm so glad! My e-mail address is:

laudibug@hotmail.com

We would love an invite to your private blog! I am toying with the idea of going private, but Ben hates private bogs...we'll see! We need to get together and take pictures of our girls together! We'd love to meet Malia!

The Jacobson Family said...

I would love to keep reading!!

shajacobson1@gmail.com

Tori said...

Add me too. It is the only way I can keep up with what is going on with you guys.
tori0299@hotmail.com