Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ben is probably going to kill me for posting this picture. But trust me, this is the G-rated picture. The other ones show a LOT of leg. I just thought this was so funny...two boys in the bubble bath, splashing around and giggling. That's right, they were giggling. There is nothing wrong with acting like a child when you have one of your own. That's the great thing about having one of your own. You have to connect with them, which sometimes means letting loose and acting like a toddler. Ben does this just fine :) Gotta love them both! p.s. Aren't Ben's muscles yummy?

5 comments:

Tanya said...

hahahaha! Ok, I'm just gonna have to laugh at that for a while.... which is good- its relieving the pain in my mouth, again. Thanks for the chuckle!

ciara said...

So I just left you a message on facebook, getting mad cause you havent posted for awhile.....sorry:) I LOVE ThIs post!!! And yes don't let Ben see it or you will see his wrath!! And NO his muscles are not yummy...eewwww....thats my brother your talking about!!! I love that Ben and Riley are just hanging out in the tub together! Thats how I want to be with my kids someday. I really am glad that you posted those pics........they are priceless!!

Becca said...

WHAT?! Riley and Ben look so cute together. Rub-a-dub-dub! I love it!

Jana said...

I love that you posted that!! I hope Ben doesn't care too much. :)

Nuttcrackers said...

Ben... don't tell Darci, but your muscles are soooo sexy! Love Jeff Nuttall
P.S. Call me when you are alone!