Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Company Party

Saturday night we went to Lonestar Steakhouse and had a great time hanging out with Ben's co-workers, and meeting their wives and also some of the "big guys" in the company. Ben works at Woodcraft, which was recently purchased by Burton Lumber from Salt Lake City. This has turned out to be a great thing! So many of Ben's buds from work were there, as well as some of the owners and managers from Salt Lake. Ben won $25 to Cabella's and I won
$50 to Cabella's. Sweet! The food was great and we were very entertained by Angela Nuttal (girl in the solid blue shirt sitting across from me). I'm glad that we got to go and have a little fun!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

It looks like you had fun at the work party, we wish we were there.
Brian wants me to take a picture of him and Jackson in the bath tub too. ha ha ha ha ha thanks for the good laugh, we would love to do something with you guys this weekend or next. I'll let ya know!

Becca said...

Nice, I am so jealous; you are always having fun and going out. Who is watching Riley?

BTW, I tagged you, so check out my blog for the rules...

Becca said...

P.S. I love your hair color; you look like a knockout!