Wednesday, February 27, 2008

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?-Lets see, I was 17 and probably working at Wendy's since I graduated half a year early. Just getting ready to go to college in the Fall and spending as much time as possible with Ben since he would be leaving for a mission at the end of the summer.

2. 5 things on my to-do list today?-Take Riley out to breakfast and to the park (check), spend a ridiculous amount of time on facebook which I just started yesterday (do I really have time for this facebook thing? It IS fun.), go to book club tonight, exercise, work on a paper that I am dreading.

3. What snacks do I enjoy?-Anything "bready" (muffins, bread, doughnuts, etc.), Diet Coke (although I haven't had any for 12 days and don't HAVE to have it anymore), and chocolate almonds are the best and it ticks me off when theatres don't have them.

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?-Gee wiz what a depressing question since THAT will never happen! But if it did I would pay off every scrap of debt of my own and of my family, and what the heck I'd pay off the debt of all my friends too. I would build the house we are planning on building anyway, and I would still want to work as a nurse but I would definately travel. And I'd go shopping for Riley and get him totally decked out in some rockin' clothes. Of course Ben and I would get decked out too. Oh yah and I would buy a plane for Ben. He's always wanted to fly. Oh yah and I would get my teeth whitened, and Ben's teeth whitened.

5. 3 bad habits?-
1. After every statement I make to Ben or Riley, I say "kay?" just to make sure they have heard what I have said and understand. Certain loved ones (Ben) have often forgotten things I've asked them to remember, so I feel it's necessary for him to confirm that he's heard me. This get's passed on to Riley, too. Now everytime Riley sais something to Ben or I, it ends with "kay?" For example, "Don't kiss my cheeks mommy, kay?"
2. I pop my toes and also Ben's and Riley's toes.
3. I spend time on the internet when I should be doing homework!

6.5 places I have lived?-
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Omaha, Nebraska
Ephraim, Utah
Moroni, Utah
Salt Lake City, Utah

7. 5 jobs I've had?-
-Thistle chopper on my Uncle Dean's farm.
-Ditch cleaner when my Dad was water master of Fountain Green.
-Infant Turkey mutilator (I know this sounds wierd, but in Moroni there is a Turkey Factory, and when the turkey eggs hatched, we had to take the baby turkeys and cut off their toes, pull the little things out of the tops of their head that would become those read wobbly things, and snip their beeks. This was all to protect them from eachother as they grew up on the turkey farms. It was also fun to throw the little fluffballs in the air and catch them.)
-Drafter at an architecture firm.
-Walmart cashier (the best!)

8. 5 thing people don't know about me.-
-I got a degree in Building Construction and Drafting from Snow College in 2000.
-I used to care a LOT what people thought of me, and was just devastated if I thought someone didn't like me. Now I don't care that much :)
-I am a control FREAK and need all the answers to everything RIGHT NOW!!!
-I spent about 8 hours every week last summer taking care of the lawn at my Town home complex, and plan to do it again this year. It's the best: exercise, tan, and money!
-I will only jog at night and refuse to go during the day because HELLO do I want people to see stuff jiggling???

I tag anyone and everyone!

8 comments:

Becca said...

No Diet Coke in 12 days?? Good for you! I am so proud. I think the longest time I went without Diet Dr. Pepper was a week or maybe longer when we went to UK.

As for Ivan's naked pic, I would love to post it, but he is the camera man. So I will have to think about getting his photo taken with his camera... I'll be creative and get something up before I come to UT.

Tanya said...

You shared a lot! And you have some incredibly weird things on your resume!!!
Your binder works perfect btw. Everything I need is there! Hopefully I can finish using it tomorrow morning. Thanks!

cpcox99 said...

Wow - I learned so much about you! I had no idea you wouldn't run in daylight hours. I hear you on the jiggling thing. :)

Laura said...

Wow Darci! I am learning so much about you the longer I know you! It is definately time to play again. I know it sounds a little crazy, but Ben and I were thinking a trip to St. George sounds like fun! What do you think? Anyway, great info! Thanks for sharing!

Janille said...

Darci,
Thanks for looking me up. Your family is so cute! So you will be building a house in Moroni. That sounds like fun.

Janille

Robinson Gang said...

Darci,

I love to look at your blog. I'm so glad I found it through Janille's. I have a blog too. The address is: robinsongang.blogspot.com
I don't do the whole facebook thing very well. I can barley do this blog thing. Let's keep in touch this way.

Amy (Ericksen) Robinson

ciara said...

Hi Darci, I just talked to you on the phone not to long ago. Im glad that you called and passed on the information about Jeanines blog. I read a lot of it and I watched the sweet little movie. How precious. I think everyone should look at it because like you said it really does give you a reality check on whats important in life! Thanks again!! Love ya!!

Becca said...

yeah, i totally hear you on the rat thing. Back in high school a couple girls (cousins) could always do it so well. I never could get it right!