Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Okay, so the other night a few of us went to see the Utah Flash. I actually had no idea who the Utah Flash were. Turns out they are a basketball team. I think I watched all of about 2 minutes of the actual game. The rest of the time was spent chatting and making fun of the cheerleaders, and eating the Bajio's food which was catered. That's right...catered. My brother-in-law Kade was able to get us all tickets for a box seat that included catered food, and turns out it was one of my favorite restaurants! Afterwards we went and porked out on ice cream, and then went and enjoyed a nice tour of Kade and Ciara's finished spec home. It was so nice, and anyone out
there who needs a house, I know a house that needs a family! As you can see by the middle picture, us girls have no shame. As you can also see by the picture of Kade inhaling half a cup of ice cream, he DEFINATELY has no shame!!! ANYWAYS, it was a good 'ol time, that's for sure!



5 comments:

Becca said...

Utah Flash? Yeah, this is the first time hearing about them. Looks like you crazy kids had fun.

Oh, yeah, tubing at the old dump brings back tons of memories. I was probably wearing Lea's hand-me-downs and those ugly moon boots while you had cool, pretty snow boots. I loved our innocent childhood years!

ciara said...

Woooooooooooooow!!!! That game was sooo fun hu!!! I love this post so much!! Its very entertaining to look at. Sam is here with me right now and he looked at his pic and said, "She only put the goofy one of me up?????!!!!". He's not diggin his goofy face in that pic. Haha thats funny!! I guess thats what he gets for pulling a face like that!! Im so glad that Kade was able to get another ticket and that "they" didnt look at the date on the ticket :) And I love the pic of Kade stuffing ice cream in his mouth!! Fun times!!!!!

ciara said...

You forgot to metion that you and Ben were also beating each other, black and blue, for about half of the game with those inflated noise makers!!! That was funny to watch!!

Becca said...

Yep, Darci, very fond memories. Remember ice skating at the pond down at the old farm with one pair of skates between the both of us. Skating with one skate and holding on to each other to make a pair was pretty funny.

Becca said...

"No bears are out tonight. Daddy shot them all last night!"