Sunday, July 13, 2008

Payson Pool is AWESOME!

If you are looking for the thrills of wedgie-giving slides....this new water park is not for you. But if you like a place with a lazy river, several wonderful kiddie areas, a big pool, as well as two decent slides, then this is the best! Riley love, love, loved it! And Ben and I loved it too (watching Riley love it had a lot to do with it!) It really is fun...and clean. If you haven't gone, go check it out. My only complaint is that the line to get in moved slowly. Kids under 3 are only $1, and that includes a swim diaper. Unfortunately the price for an adult ($4) doesn't include a swim diaper. Ben was REALLY dissapointed :)


Riley spent a LOT of time jumping into the water. The shallow area is huge...perfect to let little kids run around in.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun! I just heard today from another friend that the payson pool is a lot of fun. It looks like fun! We will definatly have to try it out soon. That's too bad they don't have swim diapers for adults. ha ha ha :)

STEPHANIE said...

That's always great when you find a great pool. Great idea to have admission include a swim diaper! If I'me ever that way I will have to check it out!

Laura said...

Sounds like a blast! We should bring Evan down, maybe we can go together! Thanks again for watching the boys the other day! It was such a huge help to us! We owe you one! We have Riley's green cup...we'll hold it for ransom...I mean keep it safe...until we can get together again! : )

Stacy and Justin said...

Hey, I love looking at your blog. If you don't remember me I am Ben's cousin. I am Stephanie and Jamie's sister. Anyway, the pool looks like it was a blast, we will have to check it out. Riley is such a cutie!

Becca said...

Yeah, that pool is awesome. We went there before we ran into you at Walmart. I absolutely love the kiddie slide and pool with all the adults sitting in there and then crawling on all fours to get to their child rather than standing up and walking over there. I guess the small kiddie pool makes everyone act like a child...