Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ever since Riley could walk, I have loved taking him to different parks. We have such a blast getting him loaded up in the stroller, and then making the long (sometimes short) trek to a park, and we usually stop for breakfast or lunch along the way. The other day when we went to the park there wasn't anyone else there since it's cold and snowy, but we still had a fun time. And the whole way home Riley wanted every nice looking rock he spotted so that he could throw it in the next puddle we walked past. It was IMPERATIVE that he had his chance to throw some rocks in puddles, or he would get so stressed out. The bottom picture shows Riley handing me a leaf, although he calls them flowers and acts as pleased as if he's found me a pretty flower. I love that he's into the age where he wants to give me little presents! I am so excited for Spring and Summer, when we don't have to bundle up to head out to the park! I'd like to take him to lot's of different parks
this summer. I never thought going to parks could be so much fun, but when it's that or staying in the house (a small one at that!) the park is a fun option.


5 comments:

Tanya said...

haha! There it is! Very cute! Email me a copy too, please!

The one of you two togther, underneath the kissy pic, he is sooo adorable!

As soon as I get done here (ya know, like in an hour or two) I'll send you a copy of our pic. hee hee. I'll post that tomorrow or maybe later tonight after my own little party of store-bought cheesecake and ice cream!

Becca said...

What a good mother you are! Most would sit indoors in 60 degree weather watching t.v.


BTW, uou have very bright whites!!! I saw a pic of you when you were 6 years old (from Aunt Ellen's wedding) and you and Riley look so much alike. You are definitely his hot mama!

ciara said...

Cute!! I love theses pics!! I like the black and white ones a lot. Way cute!! We need to get together sometime and take pics of each other, I only say that because I want new ones of Kade and I so that I can blow one up really big. And then I could just take some of you guys too!! Of corse Kades hair needs to grow a little bit.

Anonymous said...

You really need to think about exploring parks in St. George! I bet they are a little dryer and A LOT warmer!
Going to the park is my girls favorite thing to do!

Jamie said...

I can't believe how much your son looks like Ben! I used to call him Benji and now I want to call him that! Too cute.