Friday, March 14, 2008

How many toys does it take....

How many items can be flushed down the toilet before we have serious trouble??? I have to wonder what is going on in our pipes, and if these items have made it safely to the main
lines, or if they are trapped somewhere "suffering". That would definately be a miserable existence. The top picture shows items similar to the ones that we know have been flushed down the toilet (this doesn't include a mystery item the other day, but I
couldn't get a description out of Riley other than "It's all gone, because.") The bottom picture are attempted flushes. Ben grabbed the bib just as it was going down, and the measuring cup luckily didn't fit. Yes I sanitized it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Darci! Luckily my girls only get as far as shreding the whole role of toilet paper. They are not big flushers.

Jana said...

Sounds like fun at your house. I'm glad we don't have that problem... yet. :)

Becca said...

THIS is exactly why I love your kid.

And I am glad you sanitized the measuring cup...

ciara said...

Just look at the fun times I get to look forward to when I have kids!! O boy!! Riley is so dang cute!! I need to watch him again soon. So if you need a break give me a call:)

STEPHANIE said...

Hi,this is Stephanie Gewondjan(Crosland). I am Ben's cousin. I found your blog through Ciara's blog who I found through my sister Jamie's blog-who had her hair done by Ciara. Anyway, your blog is cute and that is crazy about all the stuff going down the toilet. I have a 2 year old as well so I know how crazy they can be. This blogging stuff is really fun-I just started last month. However I did a lot of cramming to attempt to catch up so I wouldn't feel guilty. Anyway it will be fun to get to know you and Ben better.

cpcox99 said...

Darci - I laughed at this post. I wonder how many toys have been flushed at our house. I only know of one....but that doesn't mean there haven't been others. Thanks again for your help with Brady today at church. We really appreciate you guys!