Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The other day we went over to the Nuttall's house and had lunch. It works out great because the kids sit at this little table. Well, they were having way too much fun drinking their milk from their sippee cups. They would all take a drink and then SLAM the cups down on the table in unison....and as you can see by the second picture they thought it was pretty hilarious. I think the Nuttall kids have this nice big natural laugh, and then there's Riley in the back who was also laughing but there is that 10% forced thing that he always does. He throws his head back, closes his eyes, and opens his mouth and laughs and I have to say it is PRETTY CHEESY!

Later on we all went downstairs and enjoyed a little game of pool. Ben thinks he is a hot shot at pool. I like his pose in the bottome picture. Someday when we have a house we plan on having a pool table because it IS a pretty fun game.

2 comments:

Janille said...

What a fun night! I love getting together with friends! Just today we had a big play date with two of my good friends. Together there were 6 BOYS and my 2 girls. They fit right in. Madi was out playing rough soccer with the boys. That is so funny that Riley laughs like that. He is so cute. Did I ever tell you I almost named one of my girls Rilynn Jane? My dads name is Rian and my moms is Jane. I just remembered that.

Becca said...

Poor Riley, he is only trying to keep up with his mom and dad's laughs...

Are those Nuttal kids twins? They look like the same age.

Have fun tonight; I am looking forward to seeing pics.