Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday was our anniversary, so we went out Saturday night while Riley enjoyed a night with "his ladies" (my sister Kelsey and her two friends). We went to Brick Oven, and then to a movie. Before we went into the movie we took several dorky pictures of ourselves (like TEN!) before we realized there was a couple sitting in the car next to us and yes, they were amused with the wierd and ugly faces we were pulling. Trust me this is one of the mild ones :)
And of course we have to get one "normal" one in to redeem ourselves.
So as of Sunday, it has been seven years that Ben and I have been married! Time really flies, and I'm starting to realize that this getting older thing really is happening to us. I'm glad that I know what I know about life after death and being with my family forever!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it's been seven years! It is weird to be getting older - to think about turning thirty in less than two years is sort of freaking me out.

ciara said...

Happy Aniversary!! I totally forgot! And I just talked to you on the phone and didnt say anything!! I cant believe that you have been married for that long! Time really does fly by. Kade and I will be going on 3 years in June....thats crazy too!!

Becca said...

WoW! 7 whole years? I hadn't realized that you guys were pros at it; so much experience and love and growth... growth, sort of. Never mind, i don't know what i am saying. Happy 7 Years!

Janille said...

Congrats! 7 years! I just looked at your wedding invitation the other day when I was going through some scrapbooks. Time flies when your having fun right!

cpcox99 said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you guys had a nice anniversary!!