Sunday, March 23, 2008

These little cousins got together the other day for a few hours and had a lot of fun. Riley even told his cousin "Good job!" and celebrated with her after she went potty on the toilet! I will have to remember that and tease them when they are in highschool. But as happy as he was for her, he didn't want to try it himself.




Okay, I admit I love pictures of Riley kissing. I have several pictures of him and his cousin kissing, and I have to wonder how old they will get before they flat out reject me when I encourage them to kiss for the picture. I just love the innocence of little kids!








They each got their own little bag of candy and happily munched on that for a while at the park. Here's the interesting story about how we got to the park. I thought it would work out great to stuff them both into Riley's stroller. But they were too squished, so since Riley likes to run beside the stroller anyways when we go for a walk, I put his cousin in the stroller for the walk to the park and planned on having Riley walk next to me. Well Riley was NOT agreeing with that. He suddenly wanted HIS stroller. But his cousin didn't want to walk. So what ended up happening was I pushed Riley in the stroller with one hand while the other hand steading his cousin on my shoulders. This was the setup for several blocks, much of it uphill. And when it was time to go home.....same scenario, except I had just drank 32 oz. of diet coke and I was REALLY needing to get home. Needless to say it was a MISERABLE walk home for me, but the kids had fun and that's what counts, right! People were driving by looking at me like I was some idiot who had twins but was too stupid to get a twosome stroller :)

2 comments:

ciara said...

I love the kissing pics too!! So lets see, when was Rileys first kiss,.........like a year ago. hehe. Hes going to be a pro when he becomes of age!!! And he can thank his cousins for teaching him!!! That sounds bad!!!

Becca said...

I guess kissing your cousin is okay if it's encouraged by the parents, right?